
The group wrapped up at past five in the afternoon. I'm pretty sure everyone went home with a big grin pasted on their faces. It was truly an afternoon that was full of surprises...and a lot of happy moments.
But never will I forget the people who contributed to this event. To the Tropang B...what will I do without your endless help. Walang pinipiling oras ang planning session natin. To all the ShinIans who couldn't make it there physically but sent their contributions, endless thank you's to all of you. We are so touched by your generosity even if many of you do not even know us well yet. And to all those who were there to share in the fun, thank you so much for making that day such a memorable one.
Much appreciation also goes to the rest of the ShinIans who are always there to make our day much brighter. This get-together could not have been possible without all of you!
Of course our sincerest thanks to Shin and Ian who took time out from their busy schedules to be with us in this first ever get-together. You both have made so many people very happy with your mere presence.
What else can I say but thank you, Lord, for making that day perfect in every way possible.
Until the next one, ShinIans...
No comments:
Post a Comment