Saturday, October 6, 2007

Defending Ian

The mistake has long been committed but the issue has continued. Although it is much better left alone at this point, we would like to give way to people who feel strongly about defending him from the countless of judgemental people who just can't let the matter rest.

Here is something from a concerned ShinIan:
From what I have read in the comments on the video blooper where Ian skipped two lines in singing our national anthem,I really got offended and hurt for him. They just dont know how Ian feels. For me, it's not easy to sing the national anthem (as what other singers said). To those who judged Ian, I challenge you to sing the national anthem in front of the camera in front of a lot of people and let's see what happens next. Before you judge others, look at yourself first if you are beyond mistakes.

And to Ian, don't you worry, all the CFs and SHINIANS like me are always beside you in good times and in bad. We still SUPPORT, IDOLIZE and LOVE you because you are a wonderful person....Continue your journey in life, love and career. Don't let this issue bring you down.

GOD BLESS & TAKE CARE ALWAYS...

Written by iluvshinian
Thank you very much for your concern, fellow ShinIan. I'm very sure Ian appreciates all our love and support specially during tough times like this.

No comments: